How do you cite the NIV Bible in APA?
Citation: The Holy Bible, new international version. (1984). Grand Rapids: Zondervan Publishing House.
How do I reference a Bible verse?
When citing a passage of scripture, include the abbreviated name of the book, the chapter number, and the verse number—never a page number. Chapter and verse are separated by a colon. Example: 1 Cor. 13:4, 15:12-19.
How do you cite a study Bible?
In your Works Cited, include the title of the Bible, the version, and the publication information.
- Here are some examples for citing print and online editions of the Bible:
- Zondervan NIV Study Bible (K. L. Barker, Ed.; Full rev. …
- The English Standard Version Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments with Apocrypha.
How do you cite the Bible Harvard?
How do you reference the Bible in a bibliography Harvard?
- Book of the Bible.
- Chapter: verse.
- Holy Bible (not in italics).
- Version of the Holy Bible.
Do you italicize Bible verses in a paper?
Do not italicize, underline, or use quotation marks for books and versions of the Bible.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
15 Bible Verses to Encourage You
- John 16:33. “In the world you will have tribulation. …
- Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. …
- Philippians 4:6–7 (NIV) …
- Psalm 34:4–5, 8. …
- Romans 8:28. …
- Joshua 1:9. …
- Matthew 6:31–34 (NIV) …
- Proverbs 3:5–6.