What was Martin Luther King’s favorite dish?
She did research and came up with an authentic recipe. It’s very clear these were his favorite foods.” Indeed, the AP was able to find evidence supporting this statement: Among King’s favorite foods were fried chicken, collard greens, and black-eyed peas.
What was Martin Luther King’s favorite soup?
Cooking from King: Lentil Soup – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
What was Martin Luther King Jr’s favorite color?
The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior’s favorite colors were said to be both black and white since he was a staunch advocate of the equality of the races.
How do we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr?
7 Ways To Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day At Home
- “March” to Washington. Getty. …
- Discover Things About Martin Luther King Jr. You Didn’t Know. …
- Take Part in an Action-Packed Virtual Celebration. …
- Create a Craft That Inspires Important Conversations. …
- Take a Virtual Tour of the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis.
What did Martin Luther King say in his speech?
I have a dream today! I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low. The rough places will be plain and the crooked places will be made straight, “and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.” This is our hope.